- We will treat you with dignity, respect and politeness.
- We will not discriminate. No member of the practice may discriminate against or treat unfairly another member of the practice, a patient or a member of the public attending the surgery, on the grounds of gender, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour or creed, age marital status, disability, medical condition, social background or sexual orientation. Respect and dignity are the right of everyone, staff, patients and members of the public.
- We provide wheelchair access to all parts of the building as well as a disabled toilet.
- We will treat all of your information as strictly confidential – unless you have told us by word or letter that you would like someone else to have access to it. Electronic data kept on computer by the Practice complies with the Data Protection Act.
- We aim to provide a routine appointment within two working days.
- We aim to see you at your appointment time – please allow us to give time to those who need it.
- We aim to provide accurate and up to date, evidence-based medical advice – but respect your right to do what is right for you, once you feel fully informed.
- We aim to provide an accurate and efficient Dispensary service.
- We are always looking for ways to improve and are more than happy to hear any suggestions you have. If you feel you need to complain about some aspect of our service, we operate an NHS-approved complaints procedure. Ask for a leaflet at reception.
- We ask that you to keep us informed of your address and contact details, including a mobile telephone number if possible.
- We would ask that you to endeavour to keep your appointment and let us know if you cannot attend.
- We would ask you to endeavour to be on time for your appointment. It may not always be possible to see you if you arrive past your appointment time.
- We would ask you to allow us to provide the best service for all patients by only asking for a visit when the patient is too ill to attend the surgery.
- We would ask that you be polite and respectful to our staff and Doctors. If you are rude or aggressive to our staff, you will be informed of this and it will be recorded in your notes. If this happens a second time, you will be removed from our list and will have to find another doctor.
- We ask you not to respect the rules of the building. Smoking is not permitted in the surgery. Please do not eat and drink in the surgery building. Mobile phones are not allowed to be used in the building.