Please remember the Practice is closed for all Bank holidays, which this year fall on the following dates. Monday 1st May 2017, Monday 29th May 2017, 28th August 2017, 25th and 26th Dec 2017 and 1st Jan 2018 . If you are ordering repeat medication for the dispensary please remember to allow extra time to compensate for the bank holiday. During bank holidays it is useful if can have 3 or 4 days between putting in your request and collecting your medication.
Christmas Opening Hours
- FRIDAY 22ND DECEMBER – NORMAL HOURS
- SATURDAY 23RD DECEMBER – CLOSED
- SUNDAY 24TH DECEMBER – CLOSED
- MONDAY 25TH DECEMBER – CLOSED
- TUESDAY 26TH DECEMBER – CLOSED
- WEDNESDAY 27TH DECEMBER – NORMAL HOURS
- THURSDAY 28TH DECEMBER – NORMAL HOURS
- FRIDAY 29TH DECEMBER – NORMAL HOURS
- SATURDAY 30TH DECEMBER – CLOSED
- SUNDAY 31ST DECEMBER – CLOSED
- MONDAY 1ST JANUARY – CLOSED
- TUESDAY 2ND JANUARY ONWARDS – NORMAL HOURS
Community Pharmacies open on Christmas day
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Our dedicated team are here to treat those minor ailments that occur as well as providing specialist management of long-term conditions and clinics covering a wide range of healthcare issues. The technology also means you can now do a lot of things from the comfort of your home such as order a repeat prescription or cancel an appointment.
Partners in Care
Once registered, patients and healthcare professionals work together to ensure the most appropriate care is provided. This partnership philosophy extends even further and our active patient group exists to make sure that patient needs and the practice offering are always heading in the same direction.
The surgery has suitable access and facilities for all disabled patients.
(Site updated 16/11/2017)